Monday, December 6, 2010

The paperdoll, in Bellingham

My evening spent shopping in Bellingham last week, took me into the paperdoll. This little jewelery-box of a shop was a truly unique experience. The store motto is 'Doll It Up!'... and I immediately knew that I was in a feminine space. The paper items, the artwork, the aprons, the jewelery, the clothing...I was instantly put in touch with my feminine-feline side. The merchandise had been put together in a fun and witty way. I could see the owner smiling as she arranged each piece...created each vignette. I came away with a packet of extremely sly post it notes, with a message that any lady could not repeat in mixed company!

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the paperdoll, and felt that this original, witty space would be at home anywhere, but thought that it fit downtown Bellingham like a beautiful, long, silky, glove.

Later Doll...

www.thepaperdoll.net312 West Champion Street
Bellingham WA 98225
360-738-DOLL

No comments:

Post a Comment