Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Customer Service: Version 2.0

This is a very cute baby. This baby is just learning to talk, so communicating with him is a bit of a challenge. Sometimes he seems to be saying something and I don't understand...and I expect it's the same situation for him, with me.

I read a great article on today's customer, and their expectations around customer service...and it made me think about babies. Customers seem to need such care and attention these days. They also will tell you some things that you don't always understand...until they never come back to shop at your store. It's then, you wished you could have had a real conversation to determine what they wanted, or needed...but sometimes it's too late.

The article is titled: Customers want relationships, not low prices. Please,click on this link and have a look. I think outstanding customer service should ALWAYS be considered the number one priority of your business. This article examines customer service from the CUSTOMER'S point of view. I think you will find it worth reading.

http://www.retailcustomerexperience.com/article_print/177147/Opinion-Customers-want-relationships-not-low-prices

No comments:

Post a Comment